Located on the Second Floor of the Classroom/Administration Building, the Learning Center is available to help students succeed in the classroom through a variety of services including, but not limited to:
- Peer tutoring (individual and group)
- Online tutoring
- Computer and Internet access
- Library resources
- For specific questions about the subjects, subjects tutored or hours of operation contact us at 330-675-8868.
- No appointment is necessary for tutoring.
- Our services are completely free to Kent State University Students.
The Learning Center is also home to these services:
Fall and Spring Semesters: Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Summer Sessions: Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.