Kent State Trumbull is in search of some great students to serve as Student Ambassadors!
Would you like to represent Kent State Trumbull to potential students and their families? If so, apply to be a Student Ambassador!
We are looking for students who are
- Engaged in campus life
- Comfortable interacting with others
- A great representative of Kent State Trumbull
What do Student Ambassadors do?
- Offer a friendly and personable student perspective, so potential students can learn what Kent State Trumbull is all about
- Lead campus tours
- Represent Kent State Trumbull at campus events
- Add your personal touch and enthusiasm when interacting with potential students and their families
- Visit local high schools to share your Kent State Trumbull experiences
- Help new students feel comfortable on campus
- Assist with special events
Benefits of being a Student Ambassador
- Career benefits: networking, resume development, staff connection, references, etc.
- Personal benefits: practice working on a team, develop leadership skills, communication skills
- Professional experience: representing Kent State, leadership
- Training from both Student Services staff and Marketing Coordinator
- A cool free shirt!
- 2.5 GPA
- Kent State Trumbull Faculty or Staff reference-send an email to your reference person to request that they complete a reference here or by clicking the “Google Drive for Faculty and Staff References” button below
- You will be contacted for an interview with Student Services and notified after your interview if you are selected
- Application deadline is Monday, October 16, 2017
When faculty or staff clicks the link to the form:
- Enter full Kent State email address and click "Next"
- On the next screen, enter FlashLine username/password for verification
- Click submit to be taken to the reference form