Located on the second floor of the Classroom/Administration Building, the Learning Center is available to help students succeed in the classroom through a variety of services including, but not limited to:
- Peer tutoring (individual and group)
- Understanding & completing course assignments/projects
- Online tutoring
- Computer and Internet access
- Library resources
Students are invited to contact the Learning Center to determine the availability of tutors specific to their needs. No appointment is necessary to receive academic assistance, and all services are provided free of charge to all Kent State students.
The Learning Center is also home to these services:
Learning Center hours:
Fall and spring semesters:
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.