Keep the Momentum
Turn Your 2-Year Degree Into a 4-Year Degree!
Have you completed a 2-year associate or technical degree, or do you have some college coursework under your belt? Keep the momentum going and earn your bachelor's degree at Kent State University at Trumbull.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau's 2006-2008 American Community Survey, you can expect to earn approximately $15,000 more per year with a bachelor's degree than with an associate degree or just "some" college.
With a variety of bachelor's degree programs available in their entirety at Kent State Trumbull, and coursework towards more than 280 academic programs at Kent State University, you're sure to find a program suited for you.
- DEGREES: See What Majors & Degrees We Offer
- APPLY: View Transfer Admission Requirements
- ADVISING: Meet with an Academic Advisor to Discuss Your Plans
- FINANCIAL AID: Find Out How and When to Apply
- TUITION: View Tuition and Related Costs
- SUPPORT: See What Services We Offer to Students
Questions? Call 330-675-8860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you wanting to know what courses you've taken will transfer to Kent State University?
If your prior institution(s) participated in the u.select network, you may be able to find out. u.select is an online tool that helps you view program requirements, course equivalencies, and see how courses you have taken or plan to take transfer to another college or university.