Procedure for granting user access to cleanroom:
1. New user requests access online or sends request directly to email@example.com.
2. Either the user is a Kent State student/IPP member, or an External user
1. External user: Follow this link to register for the training course.
2. KSU student/IPP member: User's personal investigator is notified via email, and
sponsors the access request.
3. User is added to the Blackboard Learn training course. This will give the user access to training modules to be completed
4. User completes the training modules. All modules must be completed with 75% or better on assessments.
5. User contacts Dena Mae Agra-Kooijman (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule cleanroom tour, safety walkthrough, and checkout sessions.
6. User completes cleanroom tour, safety walkthrough, and checkout sessions.
7. User access to cleanroom is granted. User must contact cleanroom staff for specific equipment training.