Procedure for granting user access to cleanroom:
- New user requests access online or sends request directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Either the user is a Kent State student/IPP member, or an External user
- KSU student/IPP member: User's personal investigator is notified via email, and sponsors the access request.
- External user: User must contact OCDE, and register for the training course (with fee).
- User is added to the Blackboard Learn training course. This will give the user access to training modules to be completed
- User completes the training modules. All modules must be completed with 75% or better on assessments.
- User contacts Deña Mae Agra-Kooijman (email@example.com) to schedule cleanroom tour, safety walkthrough, and checkout sessions.
- User completes cleanroom tour, safety walkthrough, and checkout sessions.
- User access to cleanroom is granted. User must contact cleanroom staff for specific equipment training