Perkins and Nursing loans are eligible for deferments depending on the terms of your promissory notes. Deferments may be granted if you return to school and enroll for at least half-time status. A deferment form must be certified through the appropriate Registrar's office of the attending college. Deferment forms may be acquired through Kent State University Collections department or review the chart below titled "Are You Eligible for Deferment?"