1/28- Smith Hall Renovation Updates
Work in progress:
- Electric rough-in is in progress in rooms 101 and 104. Floor box rough-in is complete.
- Completing the under-slab plumbing tie-ins in 101 and 104.
- Electrical raceways are being installed the crawl space.
- New first floor restroom under-slab sanitary piping is approximately 75% complete.
- Demolition of the receiving area and machine shop partitions are approximately 75% complete.
- Temporary wall and door installation will be completed 1/28/16.
- Second floor abatement in 223, restroom, 216 & 217 is 95% complete.
- Tile and abatement in 205 is in progress.
Looking a week ahead:
- Complete 2nd floor demolition and remaining misc. items.
- Core drill 1/29/16 for sanitary service extending to exterior through exterior walls.
- Underground exterior sanitary work will begin 2/1/16
- Tie into storm line for new addition down spout.
- Addition slab on grade prep and pour pending underground progress and weather.
- Remaining 1st floor demolition items.
- General trades contractor will mobilize and begin layout for wall partitions in 101, 104, 223 and machine shop.
POSTED: Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 1:08pm
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 9:05am