3/11- Smith Hall Renovation Update
Work in Progress:
- Continuing the wall framing and electrical rough-in in room 101, 104, & 223.
- Wall framing, electrical & plumbing rough-in continue in the new first floor restrooms.
- Electrical floor box layout and core drilling has begun in 223.
- Continuing the wall patch and repair in rooms with removed HVAC (Uni-vent) perimeter wall equipment.
- Start HVAC sheet metal ductwork on the first floor.
- Planned power outage on 3/19/2016 to make connections to new switchgear.
- Continue with sanitary and water rough-in in restrooms on the first floor.
- Complete framing and rough-in for inspections prior to drywall boarding.
- Continue with wall patching at HVAC (Uni-vent) demolition areas.
- Demolition of 3rd floor relief air dampers scheduled for spring break.
- Begin steel lift plan and layout work.
POSTED: Friday, March 11, 2016 12:00 AM
Updated: Monday, January 30, 2023 11:12 PM