3/24- Smith Hall Renovation Updates
Work in Progress:
- First floor restroom and offices duct layout is complete with HVAC piping and duct installation has begun.
- Room 101 & 104 electrical rough-in is at 90% complete.
- Machine Shop electric panel installed and completed on Saturday 3/19.
- Room 223 electrical floor boxes are complete.
- Currently core drilling for drains and water lines throughout the building.
- Currently framing the 3rd floor restrooms and research lab.
- Complete rough-in of all walls in 101, 104 and machine shop. Complete inspections of all trades prior to gypsum wall board installation starting.
- Domestic water and sanitary piping continuation throughout the building.
- Continue with duct installation on the 1st floor. Begin coordination drawings for the duct work on the 3rd floor. 3rd floor duct work to begin April 25th.
- Continue will wall patching at removed Uni-vent locations.
- Steel delivery date is set for April 6th.
POSTED: Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 4:54pm
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 9:05am