5/25- Williams Hall/ISB Construction Updates
Work in progress:
- Temporary steam condensate line in tunnel is complete along with taps on main condensate and steam feeds for future connections.
- Chilled water line hangers are being installed above AHUs in Williams mechanical room.
- Steel erection in sequence 4 & 5.
- Steel detailing in sequence 2 & 3.
- Metal floor decking has begun in sequence 1.
- Form basement retaining wall between column line B & C.
- Removal of windows from Williams Hall west side - window protection has been installed.
- Abatement and demolition of instructional labs on the first floor south end has begun.
- Continue with steam and condensate line work in the tunnel.
- Continue with the chilled water line extensions above the AHUs in the basement.
- Continue steel erection in sequence 5 & 6.
- Continue steel detailing in sequence 2 & 3.
- Start metal decking in sequence 2.
- Form elevator #2 pour #3.
- Pour lift #3 at stair #3.
- Start roof replacement on Williams Hall west side.
- Continue with demolition of brick on west side of Williams Hall.
- Continue with demolition and abatement on the 1st floor (south) of Williams Hall.
POSTED: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 4:00am
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 2:05pm