- Continue keeping a strong GPA and building relationships with faculty.
- Consider becoming involved in undergraduate research.
- Gain more experience working with animals both large and small.
- Start researching vet schools to which you will likely apply and add any specific prerequisite courses they require into your remaining semestershttp://www.aavmc.org/Students-Applicants-and-Advisors/Veterinary- Medical-College- Application-Service.aspx.
- If you have not already developed a relationship with a veterinarian, do so now.