Do I send my application materials directly to your department?

No. Your materials should be sent to one of the following addresses:

Domestic Applicants
Research & Graduate Studies
Office of Graduate Services
116 Cartwright Hall
Kent State University
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, OH 44242-0001

International Applicants
Office of Global Education
Kent State University
106 Van Campen Hall
625 Loop Road
Kent, OH 44242