Commuter and Off-Campus students make up 80% of Kent State’s student body. With this in mind UCommute is here to support you! We realize students who commute to campus have unique needs ranging from how to get to campus, family dynamics, meeting new people on campus and much more. The list provided below the list below represents various services offered here at Kent State University to help you along the way:
- The Center for Student Involvement is here to help you get involved on campus you.
- Meet other commuter students through COSO (commuter and off-campus student organization).
- Visit Dining Services to find out how you can sign up for a commuter meal plan and locate the best food on campus.
- Career Exploration and Development can help you get an on-campus job and plan for your future career.
- Protect your GPA with help from the Academic Success Center.
- Visit the Student Recreation and Wellness Center or Deweese Health Center to stay healthy while at Kent State.
- Buy your parking pass and locate commuter parking lots by visiting Parking Services.
- Find out where to catch a PARTA bus and other campus transportation information.
- Find student housing in Kent and near campus with Kent Cribs and Kent Wired.
- Meet with an Involvement Expert to get connected with student organizations, events, and more that match your interest.
- Attend FLASHPERKS events and receive points for attending events that could lead to free tuition next year!