Student Leader of the Month
Recognition for excellence in leadership through campus and community involvement.
We invite any Kent State community member (faculty, staff and students) to nominate a student who they believe exemplifies leadership through personal development, organizational leadership and/or community engagement. The student must be in good academic standing. All nominations should be submitted by the second Friday of each month. Nominations will be reviewed and selected by members of the Center for Student Involvement staff.
Student Leader of the Month recipients will receive:
- Student Leader of the Month Certificate
- Lunch with the Dean of Students
- Choice of a t-shirt, mug, or hat from the University Bookstore
- Recognition on the Student Leader of the Month website
- Recognition in an email to the Center for Student Involvement listserv
- Recognition in the monthly Leadership Newsletter
- Mention in a twitter post via @KentStateLeads
If you have any questions, please contact Tessa Wagner by email twagne18_stu [at] kent.edu or by phone 330-672-2457.