Student Leader of the Month
Recognition for excellence in leadership through campus and community involvement.
We invite you to nominate a student who you believe exemplifies leadership through personal development, organizational leadership and/or community engagement. To receive this recognition, the student must be in good academic standing.
Nominations will be reviewed and selected by members of the Kent State University Leadership Center staff.
Student Leader of the Month recipients will receive:
- Student Leader of the Month Certificate
- End-of-Semester lunch with other recipients and divisional leaders
- $15 gift card to the KSU Bookstore
- Recognition on the Student Leader of the Month website
- Recognition in the monthly Leadership Newsletter
- Mention in a twitter post via @KentStateLeads
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.