Regional Campuses & College of Podiatric Medicine
- The Seasoned Café – Ashtabula
- The Seasoned Café – Salem (Coming mid-fall 2017!)
- Emporium Grille – Stark
- The Seasoned Café – Tuscarawas
- The Seasoned Café – Trumbull
- The Seasoned Café – College of Podiatric Medicine
- Coming mid-fall 2018!
- The Seasoned Market – East Liverpool
- The Seasoned Market – Regional Academic Center
All regional campus Seasoned Café locations will provide a wide variety of both hot and grab-n-go items. This includes daily specials and a variety of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options to meet students’ dietary needs.
Located in the Stark Campus Center, the Emporium Grille is the place to go for a great cup of coffee, a meal or a quick snack while on campus. The Emporium offers a full grill menu, deli sandwiches, made-to-order pizza from our pizza oven, calzones, grab-n-go items, daily specials and a full breakfast menu.
SIGNING UP FOR A DINING PLAN
Regional Campus students may sign up for the On the Go Meal Plan through the FlashCard Office, by calling 330-672-2273. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM. College of Podiatric Medicine students will be automatically signed up for their meal plan at the start of their first year. Dining plans are paid per semester.