Application Deadline: April 1 for Summer and Fall. Those who wish to have an assistantship should apply by January 15.
Steps to Apply
1. Consider required and preferred characteristics
- Master's degree in related field
- Preferred 3.5 or higher graduate GPA
- GRE Scores: prefer 50th percentile or higher
2. Contact the program advisor (email@example.com) with any questions
3. Prepare and submit the following:
- Graduate Application
- Personal Statement of Goals - Form for Statement of Goals
- Two Letters of Reference – Form for Letters of Reference
- Official Transcripts – 2 official copies from each college or university in which 8 semester hours or 12 quarter hours were earned
- GRE Scores
- $45 Application Fee – Credit card use online application, check mail-in form
Submit all Materials to: Division of Graduate Studies, Cartwright Hall, 650 Hilltop Dr., Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242
We encourage you to check with the Division of Graduate Studies at 330-672-2661 to make certain all of your materials are complete and have been received. Once a completed file has been forwarded to the program coordinator, an initial screening will take place and the applicant will be contacted to discuss the file and/or schedule an interview. Please plan to have your application completed well in advance of the semester you wish to begin taking coursework.