SEARCH KENT STATE
1. Regular Pay. Regular faculty contracts become effective in accordance with the University calendar. Faculty salaries are paid bi-monthly over a nine-month or twelve-month period consistent with applicable University policy and procedure.
2. Overload and Summer Pay. Compensation for teaching overload and for summer teaching at the Tuscarawas Campus is governed by the CBA.
3. Retirement Benefits. Faculty retirement, including Early Retirement, is governed by the University Policy Register.
4. Other Benefits. Health, dental and other employee benefits are described in the CBA.
5. Retrenchment. Conditions and procedures governing the retrenchment of Faculty are set forth in the CBA.