Finance and Business Operations
Jeannie Reifsnyder, the Senior Associate Vice President for Finance and Administration, is responsible for the following areas:
Business and Administration Services
Stina Olafsdottir, Associate Vice President
Provides business functions and business information support services including:
This area also includes the Business Administrator Services Forum, which promotes cooperation and communication between central administrative financial offices and the many decentralized business office functions across the university.
Tammy Slusser, University Controller
Provides accountable business functions and business information support services including:
- Controller's Office
Michael Johnson, Associate Vice President
The University Budget Office is responsible for:
- Facilitating and overseeing the annual operating budget development process
- Assessing and monitoring fiscal performance
- In accordance with the University's mission, it is our objective to provide financial data that will allow the University to reach its strategic goals.
- Forecasting revenue and expenditures
- Providing analysis and ad hoc reports to meet special requests