GSS hosts monthly social events, called Grad Fests, which enable students to have fun and network with other graduate students from across campus. Each Grad Fest is held in a downtown establishment where GSS provides pizza and a raffle of prizes of Kent State University gear such as mugs, shirts and a coveted large stuffed black squirrel.
Fall 2019 Grad fests:
- August 16, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. @ Zephyr Pub
- September 20, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. @ Fred Fuller Park
- October 18, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- November 8, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- December 6, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.