Employee Wellness is Focused on Supporting Your Financial Well-Being
During these trying times, finances are a source of stress for many. It is important to remember you are not alone in this situation, and there are resources available to help support financial health for you and your family.
IMPACT Solutions Employee Assistance Program
Take advantage of FREE financial counseling available through our EAP. IMPACT's financial counselors can assist in the following ways:
- Comprehensive financial counseling to assist with debt management
- Guidance on how to approach creditors/loan providers regarding payment adjustments
- Housing counseling to assist with mortgage delinquency and foreclosure prevention
- Connect you to national and local resources available to assist with bills
- Click here to learn more
IMPACT's services, including financial counseling, are available to all full and part time Kent State employees, as well as household members, dependents in and away from home, and parents and parents-in-law. To schedule an appointment with a financial counselor today, call IMPACT at 1-800-227-6007 or request an appointment using the online service request form by logging into www.MyImpactSolution.com with member username: KENT.
Upcoming Financial Wellness Webinars
Several webinars are planned on a variety of topics to help employees focus on their financial well-being. Click on the links below to learn more and register for these upcoming sessions:
- 5 Threats to Your Retirement on Monday, May 18
- Pay Yourself First on Tuesday, June 16
- 6 Steps to Financial Peace on Tuesday, June 30
These webinars are open to all full and part time faculty and staff. For employees participating in the Wellness Your Way Rewards Program, each session is worth 10 points toward your Tier 2 total. We will continue to add new financial wellness offerings for our Kent State community. Check our Financial Wellness Programming page regularly for the most recent offerings.