Who is eligible to request a Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)?

All full-time unclassified employees and full-time, non-represented classified employees on all Kent State University campuses may submit a request for a flexible work arrangement. FWA requests for represented employees require further discussion between relevant administrators and union leadership. While not every position will be able to take advantage, units are encouraged to have open dialogues regarding flexible work and integrate it as a standard business practice, where applicable.