Dean, University College
Eboni J. Pringle, Ph.D.
- B.S., Ohio University
- M.Ed., Kent State University
- Ph.D., Kent State University
Administers and provides leadership for programs that are deemed central to undergraduate student success, including pre-college preparation, transition to college, academic advising, success coaching, academic learning communities, university tutoring, and undecided and undeclared students. Dean of University College Pringle oversees the Exploratory Advising Center, the Career Services Center, the Office of Experiential Education and Civic Engagement, Academic Engagement and Degree Completion, the Academic Success Center, Student Success Programs, Excel: Living-Learning Community, the TRIO/Student Support Services Program, Technology Support, the National/International Student Exchange, the McNair Scholars Program, and the Office of Alternative Credit and Articulation Agreements.
- Assistant Dean, N.J. Akbar
- Assistant Dean, Charity L. Snyder
- Assistant Dean, Brent H. Robinson
- Director, Strategic Initiatives and Assessment, John G. Jewell