Instructions for Mac Users
The software chosen by LEADtogether requires a Windows Operating system. In order to use a Mac/Apple computer for LEADtogether, make sure you have the following:
- An Intel-based Mac.
- A Microsoft Windows installation media or disk image (ISO) containing a 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10.
- As a Kent State student, you can use this link to download the Windows 10 Education Package for free.
- An Apple keyboard, mouse, or trackpad, or a USB keyboard and mouse.
- At least 65 GB of free disk space on your startup drive.
- For most Mac models, you also need a blank 16 GB or larger USB 2 flash drive. This is to temporarily store what you need to install Windows.
- Click on and follow this tutorial: How to install Windows 10 using Boot Camp
If you have any questions, please be sure to contact Tech Help via phone (330-672-HELP) or Web (Tech Help Home Page)