Vendor parking permits are issued to individuals conducting business at Kent State University. Kent State faculty, staff and students are not eligible for Vendor permits.
How to Purchase Vendor Permits:
- Complete the Vendor Permit Form (PDF). Bring or fax it to Parking Services. (Fax 330-672-4034).
Rates and Payments
- Vendor permits cost $12.74 per month or $152.88 per year.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover.
- C lots at any time (Brown lots on the Campus Map)
- R lots at any time, except for R10 and R11 (Yellow, and Red lots on the Campus Map)
- S lots at any time (Purple lots on the Campus Map)
- Service spaces for the amount of time needed to complete services
- Kent Student Center visitor’s lot (first two hours at no charge, maximum rate: $6 per visit)
Do not park in:
- R10 lot (beside the MAC Center)
- R11 lot (behind the Student Center)
- R25 lot (surrounding the Stockdale Building, Kent Hall and McGilvrey Hall)
- Handicap spaces
- Motorcycle spaces
- State spaces
If you have a current parking permit and you choose to park at a parking meter, you must pay the posted rates. Meters are enforced 24/7.