Parking Rules for Academic Breaks
Parking regulations are enforced 24/7 including when class is not in session. Choose one of the following parking options to park legally during academic breaks:
- Any valid student permit will be honored in all C and S lots during academic breaks.
- Park at a parking meter. Rates are posted on each meter.
- Park at the Student Center visitor's lot. The charge is $6/day maximum per visit. There is no charge after 6 p.m. Fridays and on weekends.
- Purchase short-term permits from Parking Services.
- Permits can be purchased from the Pay and Display stations located within the Ice Arena, Campus Center Drive and Student Recreation and Wellness center lots.