How to Make a Reservation
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the Kent State University code to make a reservation!
Before your first rental with National or Enterprise, please take the time to enroll in the Frequent Renter programs noted below. This will ensure you receive the appropriate rates, services and benefits every time you rent. If you already received a communication with enrollment instructions, you do not need to enroll again through this announcement.
We are pleased to offer you a complimentary membership in the Emerald Club.
This will take approximately five minutes and your membership will be active immediately upon completion.
As an Emerald Club member, you will receive the following benefits, among others:
- Bypass the counter and choose your own car
Bypass the rental counter and go directly to the Emerald Club Aisle® at more than 50 major airports in the U.S. and Canada. On the Emerald Club Aisle, choose your own car from a selection of mid-size and larger vehicles, and pay the reserved mid-size rate.
- E-receipts for faster returns
There's no need to wait around for a piece of paper when you return your car. Sign up to receive this benefit and we will automatically email your receipts to you within 24 hours of each returned rental.
- Choose your rewards
Earn rental credits towards a Free Rental Day with every seven rental credits earned. Or choose to automatically receive frequent flyer miles for each day rented (average of 50 frequent flyer miles per rental day - amount varies by airline).
- As an additional convenience, Emerald Club members may reserve at Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations where National is not available, using their Emerald Club number allowing for the contracted rates and certain profile data availability at the Enterprise counter.
NOTE: The above benefits do not apply to Enterprise rentals.
Enterprise is excited to introduce the use of the Emerald Club at all locations.
- Faster Reservations – online, on the phone, with your travel agent, and at participating Enterprise locations.
- Faster Rentals
- Special offers when you subscribe to Email Extras
You may make arrangements to rent an automobile for university-related travel in any of the three convenient ways listed below. Vehicles must be rented under Kent State University Account Number in order to receive contracted rates.
NOTE: Kent State University Flashcard MUST be presented at time of pickup to verify staff/faculty status.
- Through the Enterprise office at 1211 W. Main Street, Kent, Ohio. Call 330-677-4447 or any of their 60 locations in Northeast Ohio.
- Online through the Enterprise website. When making a RESERVATION please feel free to use the link below to make sure the correct program is being utilized: