Forms, Guides, Policies, and Procedures
- University Policy: 3342-7-12.1: Administrative policy regarding purchasing of goods and/or services
- University Policy: 3342-7-02.16: Administrative policy regarding use of a University Purchasing Card (P-Card)
- Procurement Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- 2018 Uniform Guidance Policy and Procedure
- Vendor Code of Conduct
- ACH Request Form
(Automated Clearing House)
- Approval for RFP/RFQ/RFI Process Form (Intent to bid - pre-process form)
If you forecast a need to issue a bid to the public, please fill out this form via DocuSign. Make sure to download a copy for your records, then select "Finish" to complete. If you do not hear any response within 48 hours, please contact Procurement to verify receipt.
- Payment Request Form
To request payment for services and small dollar purchases (less than $2500) where payment cannot be processed using the purchasing card. Reimbursement to individuals must be completed on the Expense Statement form.
- Check Request - Commodity Supplemental Form
- Check Request - FOAP Supplemental Form
- Conflict of Interest Form
Please fill out the form via DocuSign and note the interview questions. Select "Finish" when complete. The Director of Procurement will contact the signor within 24-48 hours to ask the questions and determine if a Conflict of Interest exists.
- Expense Reimbursement Form (paper)
Use the Expense Reimbursement form to request reimbursement for travel and entertainment expenditures, or other costs you have incurred to conduct university business.
- Inventory Control Disposal and Change Property Forms
Should accompany items that were capitalized purchases (over $2500) and all electronic equipment.
- Request for Waiver of Competitive Bidding
Please contact the Procurement Department for information pertaining to waivers.
- Blanket Ohio State Sales Tax Exemption Certificate
Necessary documentation and federal tax I.D. number for tax exempt purchases. Note: Updated form.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Addendum (GDPR)
To document personal data security compliance when doing business with the European Union.
Guides and Procedures
- FlashCart Training Manual 2018
To schedule a FlashCart training session or for additional clarification, please contact Larry McWilliams
- FlashCart Forms
- FlashCart Commodity Drop-down Instructions
- Visual Guide to Run Open Encumbrances By Organization Number Report in Banner
- Purchasing Card Manual (PDF)
- 2018 Uniform Guidance Procedure
- RFP Process Infograph