Forms, Guides, Policies, and Procedures
- University Policy: 3342-7-12.1: Administrative policy regarding purchasing of goods and/or services
- University Policy: 3342-7-02.16: Administrative policy regarding use of a University Purchasing Card (P-Card)
- Procurement Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- ACH Request Form
(Automated Clearing House)
- Approval for RFP/RFQ/RFI Process Form
- Payment Request Form
To request payment for services and small dollar purchases (less than $2500) where payment cannot be processed using the purchasing card. Reimbursement to individuals must be completed on the Expense Statement form.
- Check Request - Commodity Supplemental Form
- Check Request - FOAP Supplemental Form
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Expense Reimbursement Form (paper)
Use the Expense Reimbursement form to request reimbursement for travel and entertainment expenditures, or other costs you have incurred to conduct university business.
- Inventory Control Property Disposition Form
Should accompany items that were capitalized purchases (over $2500) and all electronic equipment.
- Request for Waiver of Competitive Bidding
Please contact the Procurement Department for information pertaining to waivers.
- Blanket Ohio State Sales Tax Exemption Certificate
Necessary documentation and federal tax I.D. number for tax exempt purchases. Note: Updated form.
Guides and Procedures
- Expense Reimbursement Workflow Guide
- FlashCart 9.2 User Guide
- FlashCart Forms Defined
- FlashCart Commodity Drop-down Instructions
- Purchasing Card Manual (PDF)
Guidelines, regulations and information.