Small Parcel Courier Services - FedEx & UPS
Kent State University utilizes FedEx as its vendor of choice for parcel shipments and courier delivery services through an agreement with E&I Cooperative, a public buying consortium.
Through E&I’s FedEx agreement, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Package shipment discounts
- Financial incentives include a 2% rebate for participating members based on total invoice amount
- Pick Up Fees Waived
- SmartPost Delivery option
- Ground Package Return Program
- E&I rates include desk top pick up and the ability to have drop boxes located on the campuses at no additional charge
- STREAMLINED zone pricing by ‘revenue band’
- Fuel Surcharge cap at 12%
- Up to 80% discount on Less than Truckload (LTL) Freight
- Money Back Guarantee – Transportation charges refunded or credited, upon request, on shipments delivered after the delivery commitment time
- Bonus Weight Envelope Program
Please contact Howard Young at 330-414-8245 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions concerning your FedEx account or to convert your existing account to the E&I discount pricing platform.
Questions concerning the E&I agreement may be directed to Cathy Boyd, E&I Member Relations Executive, at 216-393-5663 or via email to email@example.com.
Kent State University utilizes a State of Ohio Contract with UPS for expedited delivery of small packages (air, ground, freight and international). The contract provides significant discounts for The University and other state entities.
Complete pricing information is available at:
Please contact Patrick E. Boyce at 317-292-1626 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions concerning the UPS/State of Ohio agreement.
You may also contact Larry McWilliams at 330-672-9196 or via email to email@example.com with any other questions or concerns about either agreement.