Academic Partnerships oversee domestic articulated degree pathways with partnering institutions and curricular compliance with Ohio Department of Higher Education transfer initiatives.
- Degree Pathways provide semester-by-semester sequences with partnering institution programs, helping students transfer their college-level coursework efficiently. Find all degree pathways here.
- The Ohio Guaranteed Transfer Pathways (OGTPs) provide a clearer path to degree completion for students pursuing an associate degree at an Ohio public community college who plan to transfer to an Ohio public university to complete their bachelor’s degree. Find all OGTPs here.
- The Ohio Transfer 36 (OT36) facilitates the transfer of general education coursework within public Ohio higher education institutions. Find Ohio Transfer 36 course approvals here.
- The Transfer Assurance Guide (TAG) facilitates the transfer of pre-major/beginning major courses in a specific subject area within public Ohio higher education institutions. Find TAG course approvals here.
- The Career-Technical Assurance Guide (CTAG) facilitates the transfer of career-technical courses completed at Ohio secondary career-technical education (CTE) institutions. Find CTAG course approvals here.
- The Industry-Recognized Credential Assurance Guide (ITAG) facilitates the transfer of agreed-upon, industry-recognized credentials. Find ITAG course approvals here.
Listen as Dr. Ashley Maher discusses Academic Partnerships at Kent State University with Jonathan Gates on the PODTC Podcast!