Curricular Proposals 1979-2019
All curricular course and program proposals presented to the Educational Policies Council between 1979 and 2019 are available to view online in ApplicationXtender.
These proposals include:
- Course paper proposals (Basic Data Sheet)
- Course Catalog Update (CCU) Workflow
- Program paper proposals (CCP, proposal summary and marked-up catalog copy)
To access pre-2019 proposals:
- Log on to ApplicationXtender using your flashline username and password.
- Select the appropriate application folder
- "PROVOST-COURSE-CCP-BDS"to view course proposals
- "PROVOST-PROGRAM-CCP" to view program proposals
- You can search by program major code, course subject, course number, course title and effective date, among other search criteria.
To receive access to the curriculum folders in ApplicationXtender please follow these steps:
- Use the "Request for Banner Document Imaging Form", available on the IS Security and Access management webpage under Document Imaging.
- Contact your Departmental Security Administrator for approved procedures within your area.
- Complete Section 1 of the form, have your departmental security administrator sign, then fax to Curriculum Services at 2-2645.
- Please contact Jennifer Kellogg by e-mail or at 2-1885 for any questions.
For information on earlier proposals (pre-1979), contact Curriculum Services.
Curricular Proposals Post 2019
Since October 2019, course proposals are being submitted and stored in Curriculum Information Management (CIM). To access post-2019:
Archived Curricular Bulletin
The Curricular Bulletin is the official university document reflecting all curricular actions adopted and pending at the time of publication. The bulletin is an annual publication listing every item that has appeared on the Educational Policies Council (EPC) agendas during an academic year, and the disposition of those items. All changes to courses are included as well as the status of the approval process for curricular actions.
Each bulletin covers an academic year, beginning with the first EPC meeting (generally August) and ending with the last EPC (generally May) of the academic year. For example, the link for 2010-11 will cover EPC meetings between August 2010 and May 2011. Below are bulletins going back to EPC meetings in 1993. For earlier bulletins, contact Curriculum Services.
|2016-17 CB-193||2010-11 CB-187||2004-05 CB-181||1998-99 CB-175|
|2015-16 CB-192||2009-10 CB-186||2003-04 CB-180||1997-98 CB-174 Addendum|
|2014-15 CB-191||2008-09 CB-185||2002-03 CB-179||1996-97 CB-173 Addendum|
|2013-14 CB-190||2007-08 CB-184||2001-02 CB-178||1995-96 CB-172|
|2012-13 CB-189||2006-07 CB-183||2000-01 CB-177||1994-95 CB-171|
|2011-12 CB-188||2005-06 CB-182||1999-00 CB-176||1994 CB-170|