Can a graduate student request the Pass/Fail grade?

Yes, all students in all courses that were in session on or after March 9, 2020, undergraduate and graduate, may request the Pass/Fail grade. Please know that some program areas are not allowing students to apply a Pass/Fail grade toward graduation requirements, see the list of program restrictions.