How to Rollback a Curricular Proposal
- Navigate to the CIM Proposal Approval site by following the link in the automated email.
- When using the link from the automated email, your role will be pre-selected for you.
- Scroll through the Pages Pending Approval list and select the proposal to rollback.
- Click the red Rollback button to send the page back to a previous approver.
- A prompt will appear where you will need to select the previous approver you wish to send the proposal back to and you will be required to leave a comment.
- Please keep in mind that comments are displayed on the proposal preview with a time stamp and username. These comments are viewable by all users and cannot be edited after they are posted.