How to Search for a Course
There are several different ways to search for a course. Keep in mind that an asterisk is a wildcard and can be used at any place within your search terms to stand in for missing information. Searching with only an asterisk will return all courses in CIM.
- Go to the Course Management site.
- Type the course subject, course number or title of the course you wish to find in the search bar.
You can search by:
- Course subject and number (e.g., ENG 11011)
- Title (e.g., “College Writing II”)
- Keyword plus asterisks (e.g., “*physic*,” will return Biophysics, Physical Education and anything else with “physic” in the title.
- You can sort the search results by clicking on the column headers.
- Select the course you wish to view from the search results.