I withdrew from my course; can I now change that W to a Pass/Fail grade?

If you withdrew from your course on or after March 10, 2020, you are eligible to request to be re-added into the course up until 11:59 p.m. on April 1, 2020. To request course a re-add, complete the Re-Add for Spring 2020 Form, which can be found on the Coronavirus Resources and Forms website.