I withdrew from my course; can I now change that W to a Pass/Fail grade?

If you withdrew from your course on or after March 10, 2020, you are eligible to request re-enrollment into the course up until 11:59 p.m. on April 1, 2020. To request course re-enrollment, complete the Re-Add Form for Spring 2020, which can be found on the Coronavirus Resources and Forms website.

Once you are officially registered in the class again you will follow the procedures to request the Pass/Fail option. You will complete and submit the Pass/Fail Grade Request Form, which can be found on the Office of the University Registrar website. You can request multiple courses on the same form. The finished form will be sent electronically to the Office of the University Registrar. You will be notified once your request has been reviewed.