My course has already ended and been graded; can I change that grade to Pass/Fail?

If your course was in session on or after March 9, 2020—and you did not earn an NF, SF, S or U grade—you have until 11:59 p.m. on Monday, May 18, 2020, to request the Pass/Fail grade.