What courses will I be able to select for the Pass/Fail grade?

Any course that is letter graded may be eligible for the Pass/Fail grade. Courses that are S/U (Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory) graded are not eligible for consideration. In addition, some program areas are not allowing students to apply a Pass/Fail grade toward graduation requirements, see the list of program restrictions.