Why was my request for the Pass/Fail grade denied?
Some requests will not be eligible for the Pass/Fail grade. They include:
- You completed the course in a previous semester, or your spring 2020 course ended before March 9.
- You withdrew from the course before March 10, 2020.
- You earned an NF or SF grade in the course.
- You selected the Audit mark rather than a grade for the course.
- Your course has S/U (Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory) grading.
- You submitted the Pass/Fail grade request after May 18, 2020.
Please contact your program area or your advisor if you have any questions about why your request was denied.