Volunteer at the PAC
Volunteers play a vital role in supporting the Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas. We engage enthusiastic, customer service oriented individuals to become volunteer ushers. Our volunteer ushers provide invaluable services by assisting patrons to their seats, answering questions and most importantly, creating a pleasant and welcoming environment for our patrons. As a volunteer, you will have an opportunity to meet many new people as well as see many quality performances. Volunteers are the backbone of our usher program and we value your interest and generous donation of time.
Some of the requirements to be a volunteer usher include:
- Must be 18 years old and not in high school
- Must have excellent enthusiasm and customer service skills
- Must be able to read and comprehend seating charts and tickets
- Must be willing to work as a team and independently
- Must be able to climb stairs and stand for extended periods of time
- Must wear and provide a white shirt, black slacks and solid black flat shoes, no open front or back.
- Must be willing to manage your schedule through our online tool.
Orientation and training meetings are scheduled up to two times each year, corresponding with the Kent State Academic Calendar.
Currently there are no orientation and training sessions scheduled.