Rethinking the Organization: Appreciative Inquiry
Rethinking the Organization: Appreciative Inquiry is taught by Kent State facilitator Dr. K. Kay Potetz. Objectives within this program include:
- Describe Appreciative Inquiry (AI)
- Apply the Five Principles of AI
- Identify the “4-D” Cycle
- Use the AI Dialogue When Working in Groups
- Critique Group Work and the Proposed Visions of the Department in the Future
- Identify Potential Revisions to the Process Including Timelines and Endpoint
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Dr. K. Kay Potetz has been delivering professional and management development programs since the early 1980’s and has 25 years of management and administrative experience.