- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
The cost for your participation in the Florence Semester will include the following items.
|Program Fee||$2,600||Includes (among other items): administrative costs at Kent and Florence, class materials, Internet access fees, printer fees and student services|
|Round Trip Airfare||$1,500 (estimate)||Only applicable for students participating on the group flight. Independent travelers will pay for their flight on their own.|
|International Health Insurance||$203.25|
|KSU Tuition 2015-2016||$5,006 In State
$9,106.00 Out of State
|Tuition listed for 12-18 credit hours. Please visit the Kent State Bursar's Office for the most up to date tuition costs.|
|Field Trips||$1,450 (estimate)||
Includes lodging and transportation. Actual costs depend on the specific cohort in which you are enrolled in Florence.
|Total Payable to KSU Bursar||
$13,959.25 In State
$18,059.25 Out of State
Here are a few things to keep in mind while you look over the program costs.
- These costs do not include food, textbooks, travel to group flight departure points, and other incidentals.
- These estimates are not guaranteed for future semesters.
- Most Kent State University scholarships will apply to study abroad costs and federal financial aid will apply. Non-KSU students, contact your university's financial aid office for information.
- Please remember to apply early if you are planning to use financial aid or loans.
- You will be billed by the Kent State University Bursar for the items listed above. A three-payment plan is available.
- When budgeting, take into account what optional independent travel around Europe you might want to do.