- Named for Otto J. Korb, University Trustee, 1940-1962. Dedicated in 1964.
- Houses approximately 200 incoming freshman students. Co-ed by room and has six floors.
- Computer cluster and air conditioning.
Hall Mailing Address:
Korb Hall- KSU
1525 Leebrick Drive
Kent, OH 44243
1425 Petrarca Drive
Kent, OH 44243
Korb Hall is comprised of two person double rooms. All rooms in Korb Hall are carpeted and have air conditioning. All beds use twin-extra long sheets. Microfidges are provided by Residence Services. The loft-able furniture present in the rooms provide a multitude of furniture arrangement options! To learn more about what the lofts are and how they can be used, visit our 'Loft Instructions' page by clicking here.
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- Non-resident guests are permitted in the hall during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 10AM - Midnight
- Weekend: 10AM Friday to 12AM Monday
- Nonresident guests must be escorted at all times
- No alcohol is allowed in Korb Hall at any time.
- Smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Smoking may not occur within 20 feet of building entrances, windows, overhangs, loading docks, vents or other openings to a building, including residence halls.
Dining Close to Korb Hall:
Korb and Leebrick Halls together are staffed by a Residence Hall Director (RHD), an Assistant Residence Hall Director (ARHD) and seventeen Resident Assistants (RAs). The staff's main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.
The Korb Hall Council also operates with the goal of improving student living. Hall Council provides all residents with an opportunity to interact with one another through weekly meetings and a variety of fun activities and programs. The Executive Board provides leadership opportunities within the hall, as well as the whole campus.
- Double: $3,438