- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Spring Semester Closing Information
The residence halls will close for the spring semester on Friday, May 12 at 7pm. Information concerning closing and checking out of your room can be downloaded here.
Summer School Housing
The Summer School Housing application is now available. Summer housing begins on Saturday, May 13, 2017 and will end on Saturday, August 19, 2017.
Fall 2017/Spring 2018 Incoming Student Housing Application
The fall 2017/spring 2018 Incoming Student Housing Application will be available beginning February 1st at 8:00am. Please visit here to apply.
Room change and room buyout information
Beginning Monday, January 30th at 1:00pm, the room freeze period will be lifted for the spring semester for students interested in changing rooms. Additionally, if not every bed is assigned in your room, you have the option of contracting for a "buyout", securing the room only for yourself by paying an additional prorated cost. A room buyout is the creation of revised room occupancy (based on availability) and is in effect for the remainder of the spring semester only. For more information about either process, or to initiate either a room change or room buyout, please speak with your Residence Hall Director.
SPRING 2017 HOUSING APPLICATION
The Spring 2017 housing application will be available starting Oct.15. Current residents do not need to reapply.