Testing and Placement Services offers an optimal environment for paper and computer-based testing and placement. We adhere to the professional standards set forth by the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and commit to providing high-quality student service within a secure and comfortable setting.
GENERAL TESTING GUIDELINES
- If the university is closed unexpectedly, please email email@example.com for all questions that pertain to testing and placement.
- Advance registration is required for ALL tests with exception to ALEKS reassessment remote proctoring.
- Individuals must arrive on time or risk having to reschedule. Late arrivals are not permitted to enter the testing room.
- Depending on test type, valid photo identification must be presented at test check-in. Examples may include driver’s license, military ID, passport, Green Card, National ID or, in some cases, KSU ID.
- Items prohibited during testing include: Mobile devices, cell phones, tablets, and other electronic devices, test aids (i.e. notes, dictionaries), calculators (unless specified for the purpose of taking the test).
- Personal belongings are not allowed at your seat (i.e. hats, drinks, purses, book bags).
- Children are not permitted in the testing room and may not be left unattended.
- Time out of the testing room cannot be made up.
- All fee-based tests are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless the university is closed unexpectedly.