CLEP - College-Level Examination Program
CLEP gives you the opportunity to receive college credit for what you already know by earning qualifying scores on examinations accepted at Kent State.
- Stark CLEP Testing Instructions
- Kent CLEP Testing Instructions
- CLEP Credit Guide - Effective Fall 2017
The Academic Success Center is a Fully Funded Test Center for eligible military service members and civilians.
ACT Residual Testing
- Call 330-244-5050 to preregister for the ACT residual test.
- Scores from the ACT residual test are only good at Kent State University.
- Cost for the test is $60, payable by check or money order only.
ACT Residual Test Dates
at Kent State Stark
- Jan. 8, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- April 17, 2018 at 3 p.m.
- July 10, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- Aug. 7, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- Nov. 27, 2018 at 3 p.m.
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
- View flier
- Discount code: HEDOH25D
In partnership with Certiport, distributor of the official Microsoft Office Specialist certification, the Testing Center provides students the opportunity to validate their skills and knowledge by taking Microsoft Office Specialist exams. For more information, please call 330-244-5050.