Make-Up Exams at the Stark Testing Center
If you have students that need to take exams outside of class, the Testing Center can be used to allow students to take exams in a secure setting for either printed or online exams.
- The Testing Center is not to be used as a substitute for in-class examinations. Given the number of students who need to use the facility, the Testing Center simply cannot handle an influx of students.
- The Testing Center is to be used for students who need special accommodations or for students who cannot take exams or quizzes during the regular class period due to a documented, excused absence.
- Please give the Testing Center adequate time to prepare your exam prior to student arrival.
Submitting Exams to the Testing Center
1. SUBMIT EXAM ONLINE (preferred)
Complete online form and attach your exam to the form. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know your exam has been submitted.
- Only one exam can be submitted at a time using the form
- Multiple students can be listed to take the exam (up to 15)
- All printed tests will be destroyed after 5 working days past the exam deadline, unless notified to extend the deadline
2. EMAIL + EXAM ATTACHMENT
Email email@example.com and attach your exam to your email. Be sure to include all testing instructions in your email.
3. HARD COPY
Print Cover Sheet for Make-Up Exams (docx), attach to your hard copy exam and submit to the Testing Center either in person or through campus mail.
Academic Success Center
Campus Center Lower Level