Make an appointment for scheduled tutoring using TutorTrac, our online scheduling system.
Summer Tutoring – How it Works
How do I sign up for tutoring?
Click “Make An Appointment” above to go to TutorTrac, our scheduling system. Here, you will be able to view all available appointments and schedule your session(s). If it’s your first time, click on the “How to use TutorTrac” button for brief instructions.
How does tutoring even work?
We’re online while you’re online! All tutoring sessions are currently conducted via Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
When you’re ready for your session, you’ll log into TutorTrac using the same link you used to schedule, and a button will be available to access to your session. (Note that this button only appears 10 minutes before your session is scheduled to begin!)
What courses are available for tutoring in Summer 2020?
These courses are currently available for tutoring:
- CHEM 10060 // General Chemistry I
- CHEM 10061 // General Chemistry II
- CHEM 30481 // Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 30482 // Organic Chemistry II
- MATH 00020 // Pre-Algebra
- MATH 00021 // Basic Algebra I
- MATH 00022 // Basic Algebra II
- MATH 10041 // Introductory Statistics
- MATH 11010 // Algebra for Calculus
- MATH 10675 // Algebra for Calculus Boost
- MATH 10775 // Algebra for Calculus Plus
- MATH 11012 // Intuitive Calculus
- MATH 11022 // Trigonometry
- MATH 12002 // Analytic Geometry and Calculus I
- MATH 12003 // Analytic Geometry and Calculus II
How do I find the TutorTrac Link to join my session?
You can come back here to the ASC website and click the schedule button above to return to TutorTrac or you can bookmark the TutorTrac link as a favorite. You’ll also find a link to TutorTrac in your reminder email!
How often can I come to tutoring?
Summer classes move faster than a typical semester, so you will be able to schedule up to 2 tutoring sessions per class per week over the summer. Each appointment is 50 minutes long.
How many people will be in my session?
There can be up to 2 other students from your class in your appointment. It’s like a mini study group!
Call us at 330-672-3190 or email email@example.com.