Additional Scholarships Not Exclusive to CAE/KSU
Scholarships for Engineering and Applied Engineering Programs or Aeronautics Programs Students
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) offers two fellowship area opportunities, Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Undergraduate Fellowships, Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Graduate Fellowship.
- Hubstaff offers scholarships for college students currently enrolled in technical or IT programs, minimum 3.5 GPA.
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering) offers scholarship opportunities. Visit their website to search for scholarships that you qualify for.
- NASA offers multiple scholarship opportunities with varying criteria, in areas related to both aeronautics and engineering, undergraduate and graduate.
Scholarships for Engineering and Applied Engineering Programs Students
- AGMA Foundation awards scholarships to outstanding engineering students at the Associate/Technical, Undergraduate, and Graduate levels.
- American Muscle Four students pursuing an automotive-themed major (mechanical engineering, robotics, etc.) will be selected nationwide to receive a $2,000 award. Two scholarships will be provided every spring semester, followed by two additional scholarships for the fall semester annually. Non-renewable; however, winners may reapply.
- George Schneider Jr. Industrial Technology Scholarship Award The George Schneider Jr. Industrial Technology Scholarship Award is funded through the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) for a student enrolled full or part-time, and pursuing a bachelor degree in manufacturing engineering, technology or closely related field. One (1) scholarship will be awarded for a student enrolled in the CAE at the Kent campus. To be eligible for consideration student must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or greater. Submissions are accepted mid-October via the SME website.
- NADCA (North American Die Casting Association) offers multiple scholarship opportunities with varying criteria, incoming freshman through graduate, 3 months die casting experience or graduate degree pursuance required.