CAE Career Services
The College of Aeronautics and Engineering (CAE) has a career services office to provide support to both CAE students and employers.
- Need career services support? Check out Kent State's Career Exploration and Development. They can help with all things resume, cover letter, and career readiness!
- Did you land an internship or co-op? Congrats! Did you know this can be used for college credit? Please fill out this form for your opportunity to be approved. Once approved, your advisor can grant you special access to the course to receive credit.
- Still looking for a co-op, internship, or possibly career placement? Check out our College of Aeronautics & Engineering: Career Connect LinkedIn Group! This is a space to network with industry members, alumni, and fellow classmates to learn about career opportunities. You can also check out and sign-up for Handshake where many companies post excellent opportunities directly for students.
- KSU CAE staff can help you on your journey to search for an internship, but we cannot help you until you start the journey for yourself!
- The best way to start an internship search, aside from what is listed above, is networking! Get to know your faculty members as well as all the industry members that come to campus. Follow up with new contacts and remain in touch.
- Do you have an exciting co-op, internship, or career opportunity that you'd like to pass along to students? We are now exclusively using Handshake to pass along these opportunities to our students.
Your first step will be to set up a profile on our University career portal, Handshake.
Please email Danielle Muckley the link to your Handshake posting once complete so she can continue to push the opportunity out to our students.
- Are you looking to share career opportunity job postings with our students? Please email a full job post online listing, including a job description and details on how to apply to Danielle Muckley.
- Still have questions? Set up a 1:1 meeting here with Danielle Muckley.