The College of Aeronautics and Engineering invites you to join us! Our Career Fairs are a great way for prospective employers and students to meet, network and share experience.
Join us for the College of Aeronautics and Engineering Career Fairs for ALL our students! Students are encouraged to bring their business cards and resumes and be prepared to talk about their interests, relevant projects, and applicable coursework. Furthermore, students will have an opportunity to ask questions, learn more about aviation and engineering industries, current industry trends, and pose career-related questions. This career fair is being held on campus in the Kent State University College of Aeronautics and Engineering building.
This event is open to all Kent State CAE’s students (and/or students interested in engineering industries) in the areas of:
- Aeronautical Studies
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aeronautical Systems Engineering Technology
- Air Traffic Control
- Applied Engineering - Foundry Concentration
- Aviation Management
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Cybersecurity Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Professional Pilot
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Flight Operations
This event is open to all students/alumni of all CAE seeking:
- Full-time, part-time, co-op and internship opportunities
- Industry information
- Networking contacts
- Exploring organizations and opportunities
How To Prepare:
- Professional attire is strongly recommended.
- Have your resume reviewed before the event.
- Bring printed copies of your resume.
- Prepare to speak to your plans and interests.
- Have your elevator pitch ready.
- Grab industry representatives' business cards and follow up after the event. This is a great opportunity to also build your professional network!